Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another Subtle Message From The Beatles

In this previous post, I shared a spanko perspective on the song "Help". The other day I heard "Hello, Goodbye" and though the whole song didn't apply quite as well, the first few lines did. What do you think?





You say yes

















I say no




















You say stop
















And I say go, go, go

















Oh, no










And men think we give mixed signals...

All images found at spankingart.sensualwriter.com

10 comments:

Meow said...

One more reason to love the Beatles!

baby girl said...

Quite creative...

Love that!

sarah thorne said...

haha!! I will never listen to that song the same way again!!

sarah

Hermione said...

LOL! I love it. Thanks for that. I am a huge Beatles fan.

Hugs,
Hermione

Lea said...

@Meow, yep they are great.

@baby girl, thanks!

@sarah thorne, I know, right? :-)

@Hermione, Me too! You're welcome!

ronnie said...

That's great, love it, thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

joeyred51 said...

Very clever Lea. Love the Beatles.

joey

MrJ said...

You make me smile.
Do not bother about mixed signals though - us Tops know how to read you gals.

kiwigirliegirl said...

yeah, my HOH certainly knows how to read me LOL...love it...love the pics too :)

Lea said...

@ronnie, you're welcome!

@joey, you and me both. :-)

@Mr J, Oh do you now? ;-)

@kiwigirliegirl, glad that he does.