Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Favorite Spanking Picture

This has been moving around the blogosphere and it's my turn. I don't have a large collection of spanking pictures but the following is one that I really like.


Unfortunately, I can't remember where I originally saw it so don't have a source. If anybody knows, please let me know so I can credit it. Now this picture isn't exactly a spanking pose, but there are many things I love about it. The pensive expression, hesistantly pulling down the panties, how her body is angled. Great picture.

14 comments:

MrJ said...

Yes, I will!

sixofthebest said...

Yes Lea, I like this spanking drawing also. With such a look, being ordered to lower her panties. for a good spanking on her bare bottom. Certainly sexually erotic.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful drawing lea. Thank you for posting.

ronnie said...

Gorgeous drawing Lea. Love the look on her face.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Michael said...

Marvelous pic, Lea, it touches me, especially the look on the woman's face. This is certainly a pre-spanking pose as she demurely lowers her panties for to have her bottom warmed. Thanks so much for this lovely drawing. :-)

Hermione said...

It's gorgeous, Lea. I love pencil drawings.

Hugs,
Hermione

Ursus Lewis said...

Very nice picture, Lea!

Season said...

I think she is pulling them back up after some Toppy type person had just pulled them down. She is saying, "MY panties!"

Michael said...

That's why it's best if imp's aren't allowed panties to begin with.

Michael said...

OOPS, should be "imps: in the plural not the possessive.

kiwigirliegirl said...

ive seen this picture before but where from escapes me. I love it. I love pencil drawings rather than real photos. Good choice.
Love and hugs kiwi xxx

Lea said...

Glad you all enjoyed it!

MarQe said...

Great to see all the spanking bloggers taking part in this spanking picture meme !!

MarQe

Lea said...

@MarQe, Yes I've seen a lot of great ones! Thanks for stopping by!