Erica Scott was awarded one and passed one on to me in this post here. Thank you, Erica!
The rules are:
-Link back to the award giver
-List 7 things about yourself
-List 15 blogs that you like, passing the VBA onto them
Hmm... 7 things about myself. I suppose I could write something silly like "I love spanking" or that I wish I was the person who invented Peeps but I think they are supposed to be things that aren't widely known. It's hard to think of something that I haven't already shared, but here goes.
1. I live in Utah but I've never gone skiing in my life. Anyone who has seen me try to even walk in a straight line will understand that this is best for my own safety and all surrounding trees/objects/people. Don't want any Tony Danza incidents. Plus I hate the cold.
2. I'm left-handed. My parents tried really, really hard to get me to be right-handed when I was young. They'd take things out of my hand and try to put it in my right hand to get me to do it that way, but it just wouldn't work. I guess I didn't listen so well then either. People point this out a lot too, is it that rare to be left-handed these days? I'm always getting comments like "Oh, a southpaw!" That goes on my annoyances list that will be covered in #4.
3. I've never learned to ride a bicycle. This goes back to the balance issue mentioned in #1, lol, but also when I was a kid all my friends and the whole world it seemed was within a few blocks so walking suited me just fine. When it didn't, I learned to drive.
4. I'm tall. 6 feet tall to be exact. Yes, I know this is abnormally tall for a woman. No, I don't need you to point out how tall I am, I'm well aware of it. This happens at least once a week. Random man in elevator: "Wow, did you play basketball in high school?" Me (what I'm thinking anyway): "Did you play miniature golf?" Why do people say such idiotic things? I hate elevator chatter to begin with, but won't get started on that. A 6 foot tall left-handed spanko woman, wow I am versatile. Or a freak. Versatile sounds nicer.
Also to the men of the world who are 5'10''- YOU ARE 5'10''! It's okay to be 5'10''. You saying that you are 6 feet tall so I must be 6'2'' pfffftt!! is not going to make you taller. Nor will me saying I'm 5'10'' make me any shorter. You should've seen the look on the face of that DMV employee when I even tried. The only thing that annoys me as much as pointing my height out is pronouncing my name incorrectly. It's my made up name and you better pronounce it how I say to! It's like "Lee," not "Lee-uh." Moving on...
5. I don't like change. Who wants a bunch of pennies lying around anyway? They are pesky things, always finding them everywhere. We should just change the smallest coin to be the nickel and things can only be charged in increments of 5 cents. Oh wait, that's not what I meant by change. I don't do well with things changing. That may be the case with many people, but likely not to the extent that even little things can bother me. Like my left and right speakers being swapped on opposite sides of my computer. I'll notice immediately and move them back. Same with any furniture or other things in my home or office. Why is that plant on the right side of the room now? Put it back!
6. I eat candy in even numbers. I don't like when things aren't even. If there are an odd number of pieces in a box, I'll give the rest to someone else. Even as a kid, I tried to keep things even. If there were 5 strawberry yogurts and 2 peach yogurts in the fridge, even if I really wanted a peach one I would just eat a strawberry one. I wanted to keep them even. Plus, I didn't want the strawberry ones to feel bad because they weren't being chosen as quickly as the peach ones. Omg, I'm just waiting for a psychiatrist to show up and comment on this post. LOL.
7. I have a major fantasy of being spanked by someone dressed as Santa Claus. (Figured I'd throw something spanking related in here.) I know that probably sounds as corny and cliche as a schoolgirl scenario, but there it is. It would be a good girl spanking of course, because I'd be on the nice list. Why are you rolling your eyes?? Nobody ever believes I can behave...
When I first came across the spanking blogosphere, I followed maybe 5 blogs. Now I regularly read about 60. It's hard to pick out specific ones because there are so many great ones out there, but here are some of my favorites.
- A Consensual Spanker
Mr. A is a thoughtful top and personal friend. He's new to the blogosphere and I look forward to reading more from him.
- Alex In Spankingland
Alex always has me captivated, laughing, or both with her stories.
- American Spanking Society
Todd and Suzy always have a wide variety of material to read, from party updates to polls.
- Blossom and Thorn
If you haven't read Season and Michael's fantastic blog, it's time to quit living under that rock!
Chross is the man who keeps track of it all, a weekly list of great posts and constant updates of any spanking related media.
- Come Play With Me
Sarah Thorne's blog is a favorite. From humorous rantings to thoughtful stories and party updates, there is something for everyone here.
- Dave Wolfe of Wolfie Toons!
Dave Wolfe is a wonderful cartoonist who covers the subject that is so close to our hearts. And the puns abound on this blog! Can't forget the puns.
- Ecce Spanko
Dioneo is a must read for those who love art and a bit of poetry with their spanking material.
- Erica Scott
Erica is a spanking video star, author, and fellow left-handed bottom whose wit always keeps me coming back for more!
- Finding Sara
Sara provides an honest, thoughtful, and sometimes humorous take on life in DD.
- Heart And Soul
Ronnie is one of my favourite (I spelled it like she does ;) bloggers from across the pond. One of my must reads.
- Hermione's Heart
Hermione is one of the most versatile bloggers out there with daily posts ranging from Complete the Caption to Wednesday Win and plenty of personal stories, too.
- love honour and obey
Kiwi shares her journey into DD with a realistic and relatable voice.
- Mischief Managed
Rayne is a blogger I'm fortunate to have met in real life and I always enjoy reading her updates.
- My Bottom Smarts
Bonnie is the queen of the spanking blogosphere. She keeps a massive blogroll in tact so we can all find each other and always poses thought provoking questions in her weekly brunch.
- Poppy's Submissions
Poppy writes so beautifully and sometimes I feel like she's taken the thoughts out of my head and placed it on paper in a way that I never could.
- Richard Windsor
Richard has a massive collection of high quality spanking pics that he's kind enough to share with us, plus personal stories and party updates too.
- sugar refined
Sugar shares her honest take on her journey into a life in DD.
- The Pink Report
What can I say about Pink? I'll sum up her writing in 3 words. Thoughtful. Funny. HOT!
- Words On The Bottom
Wordsmith always has a collection of great pictures mixed in with humorous posts.
Okay so for anyone counting, that was 20 blogs not 15. We all know that I have a hard time following rules. To keep things versatile, I'll end with this Rudolph video that had me nearly rolling on the floor laughing the other night. Enjoy!