There's been a meme going around blogland with some Q&A that I'm borrowing from Joey.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I leave them partially open so that I can see if a murderer is in there first, duh.
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from the hotel?
The little ones? I have before. Sometimes the little notepad and pen too as a keepsake of a special night. I attach a lot of memories to objects. Probably why my apartment is so cluttered!
3. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't know that I've ever cut out a coupon. Ramen isn't usually on sale...
4. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Well I don't like these options at all! And it's bringing back memories of how much I hate "My Girl." Sad movie. I guess the bees because I'd probably live.
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
If I'm supposed to be smiling, yes. But I have a notorious sad face so that pops up sometimes.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh man, this is hard. I could have a whole post just on pet peeves. Flakiness is a big one. I don't have much tolerance for people who can't ever follow through on anything.
7. What size is your bed?
Queen and not big enough. My feet still hang off the edge.
8. What's your least favorite movie?
Just about anything with Hugh Grant in it. Blech.
9. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
BBQ sauce. Or honey mustard. Or ranch. I'm hungry.
10. What is your favorite food?
Pasta. Pizza. Most things that are delicious and probably unhealthy. Desserts. You thought I'd say Peeps, didn't you? I eat real food on occasion.
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Jerry Maguire. I love my Tom. Secretary. Zoolander. Orange County.
12. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, but I fully support their cookies.
13. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I can't imagine getting that offer.
14. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably a few years ago when my brother was out of the country and didn't have email available.
15. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I love the turkey ranch and swiss at Quizno's. Mmm. Grilled cheese is what I had for dinner tonight.
16. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
That's a hard one. It's all good as long as you leave the fucking vegetables out of it. Omelets. Pancakes. German pancakes. French toast. Waffles. Sausage. Oatmeal. Pop Tarts. Cereal. Sticky buns. Bacon.
17. What is your usual bedtime?
Usually somewhere between 12 and 2 am. I usually do most of my online stuff late at night. Reading blogs, Fetlife, Facebook. It takes a while.
18. Are you lazy?
Absolutely. I get things done that need to be done, but when I have the choice I'm lazy. A spanko homebody would be my soulmate.
19. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Not personally. But my office gets constant mail for an OBGYN office, so I have access to unlimited issues of Parenting magazine if I never needed them.
20. Do you sing in the car?
Yes. I like to sing and am more likely to do so when alone. Car. Shower. Around the house.
21. Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart?
Are there still Kmarts around? Wal-Mart is a necessary evil when you're broke.
22. What is your favorite color?
Red or blue.
23. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. I have to untuck them in order to get into bed, but I leave the lower half tucked in so they don't fall off. I like bed making to be as simple as possible. See #18.
24. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Not an actual street sign. But in high school my friend's basement had a collection of those construction signs with the yellow light on top and orange cones.
25. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I use them daily for work.
Maybe you learned something interesting. Maybe not. But now I have until Thursday to think up a topic. :-)